Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun in the SUN

When my mom asked what we wanted to do while visiting CA i told her about Collettes great desire to go to the beach again. So,...... Our family just had an awesome 3 day weekend at Fort Bragg.

My mom rented a 3 bed 3 bath cute little house really close to the beach and we all loved it. Collette and Tre had their 3 cousins Ryan Jacob, and baby Sophi to play with and we even had Nala and Kida (dogs) to run around with. Tre loved playing in the sand, finding glass and rocks at glass beach and climbing on the rocks.




Uncle Steven made sure Collettes request to see starfish was fulfilled. She was a mermaid in the sand and pretended she was Nim on her very own island.

I had such a great time just hanging out with the family with no other worries. We some how had the perfect weather, though it caused us to get sun burnt. We just wish Daddy was there too :(






















2 comments:

Drew E said...

I wish I was too :(

Drew E said...

you need to post more :)