Monday, May 5, 2008

Tre is 2. I don't know if that will stop calling him baby until the new one comes. I don't have pics here from his TX party but he had a yellow car cake and got some great toys from family I"m sure he will be happy to go home too. Plenty of cars and a garage, book, and some clothes. Thanks everyone!

Sat. was Tre's day here in CA. He went to a car show and then got to ride with Papa in his convertible MG to walmart to find a car that doors open. He got a fancy 1965 mustang (Papa was a little bias). we will see how long it last. I don't think it was meant for 2 year olds but he LOOOOOVES it. We had family and friends over for some birthday cupcakes that night. And aunt Megan and uncle Chippy borrowed a kid 4 wheeler for him. A little young to drive it but had just as good of time riding next to big sister.

Happy Birthday TRE

No comments: