Friday, October 30, 2009

First night of Halloween





Collette was our little tinkerbell of course.  She always gets just what she wants costume wise because it is always a big part of her birthday.  So, I have felt pretty guilty about not going as "all out" with Tre yet for this particular holiday.  So, when he said he wanted to be wiggles I needed to make sure it happened.  It was last minute but I think it came together pretty good.  And when Halloween is done he will have a nice warm sweater for the winter!  Poor Monet just was thrown is a old Unicorn......but I think she was cute and I don't think she cares yet.  Guess we get to wake up and to it all again tomorrow!

1 comment:

Julie said...

you did such a great job on their costumes! They all looked so cute and I am so proud of them!