Saturday, August 8, 2009

Quick summer update

The kids have been missing their bouncy houses so I finally found one 80 miles away! It was a great place though.
Monet enjoyed the ball target

climbing up those slides is sure a work out


Grammy came to visit. The kids have been looking forward to this all summer. They could not soak up enough of her the 8 days she was here. We went to Chuck E Cheese and the sundial bridge, a movie and bidwell park. But I think they mostly just enjoyed playing in their room with her. THANKS so much for taking the time and money to do that for the kids. It meant the WORLD GRAMMY!!!



Collettes super soccer kick



I didn't know we could have so much fun with the refrigerator???




This years trip to the beach. The only thing the kids still talk about though was the 3 dead seals we kept running into :S













Silly baby just wanted to walk into the ocean










one of our best castles







Collette the mermaid










4th of July
Monet was entertained for the first 15 minutes










Tre got 3rd place for his 4th bike decorations .......11 smack-a-roos!!!














Collette and her shooting star














fire works after going wake boarding













Tre and his monster truck and chuck E's
































Steven walking the bunny














Just a normal summer day.





















Collette the day she got her bunny


















the clan watching Collettes soccer game























1 comment:

The Garrison Family said...

Like the pictures. I got to visit with your mother in-law in the nursery. She sure loves your kids.