Friday, March 16, 2007
Another death in the family
Let see, guess this is just an excuse not to clean house while the baby whales are sleeping. If I could write like Drew it would be more exciting. So, the only news here is Corey, Our beloved pet of 2 days, is flouting upside down in his fishy bowl. I don’t know how many times I talked to little blue eyed fish loving Collette that she can’t put her hands in the fish bowl. She just can’t help it I guess. She wants to show them some love. Kissing the cold glass bowl must have not been enough for her. We will need to take a break from the whole pet world of responsibility for a while. My heart breaks when I see that red wet face of disspear on Collette. The gray lifeless chosen one flowing in the bowl isn’t a pretty sight either when I know it was a painful death. But, maybe, I can hope that Collette’s love some how warmly softened the experience. Their will be a double gravesite outside our door tonight. Hopefully we don’t need to chart out the maximum use of the space for future chosen ones while living here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...or maybe we need to look into less fragile pets...like a penguin maybe???
I think a penguin would be great!! "
I would love him and huge him and call him George." --Abominable Snowman from Bugs Bunny Cartoon w/ co-starring Daffy Duck.
Post a Comment